Vaishno Devi -Shivkhodi -Patnitop 4N 5D
Day 1 Arrival to Katra
After arrival at Katra all the tourists will have to reach our hotel on its own as entry inside the railway station is not possible . The hotel is only 10 minutes away from Katra Railway Station. If the number of passengers is more than 10 after arrival of train no.19223 at Jammu, a complimentary pick-up will be provided by a Service bus Or Any Trnsspotetion departing from the Out Side Jammu Railway Station for Katra . There will be an extra Rs 1,700 / - for Innova and Rs 3,500 / - for Tempo Travelers for passengers arriving by air from Jammu Airport to Katra Hotel
Day 2 Katra To Vaishnodevi Temple
After having tea and breakfast in the hotel at 6 o'clock in the morning, depart from Katra for Vaishnodevi Darshan on your own. For this every traveller has to go to the travel sleep counter and take a photo and get his travel sleep. Then return at night after visiting Vaishnodevi on foot, horse or dolly, 15 km from Banganga. Tourists wishing to visit by helicopter have to make an on-line booking from www.maavaishnodevi.org 60 days in advance.
Meals:- Breckfast And Dinner
Day 3 Katra to Patnitop
After having tea and breakfast at the hotel at 8 o'clock in the morning, departure by bus to a place called Patnitop which is 85 km (3 hours) away. Awesome and incredible enjoyment of storm fun in the snow in Patnitop. Patnitop is a scenic and cool hill station with the captivating beauty of nature, also known as Mini Kashmir
Meals :-Breakfast ,Lunch and dinner
Day 4 Katra to Shivkhodi
After having tea and breakfast at the hotel at 7 o'clock in the morning, departure by bus to a place called Shivkhodi, which is 85 km (3 hours) away. Arrival at Ransu Parking and Shivkhodi village is about 5 km away from here. Shiv Gufa is about 4 km from Shivkhodi village. For this, depart on your own by mini bus, on foot, horse or dolly. Departure to return Katra with lunch after a wonderful view of the mythical Shivling in Shiv Gufa.
Meals :-Breakfast ,Lunch and dinner
Day 5 Departure from Katra
After checking out the hotel / rooms at 7 am, the tour ends and departure for Ahmedabad. Train no. If the number of tourists going to Ahmedabad by tain no 19224, is more than 15, then only one time Daily Service bus will be provided by at 4.30 am for dropping from Katra to Jammu railway station.
Accommodation on a twin-sharing basis in the mentioned or similar category hotels (confirmation at the time of booking).
Daily buffet breakfast Lunch and dinner in the hotels' restaurants
Complimentary use of any recreation facility offered by the hotels, subject to availability.
Surface transportation for pick-up and drop-off from Srinagar, including round trip and local sightseeing as per the itinerary, in individual vehicles for each family.
Vehicle cost, including fuel charges, driver allowance, border tax and toll tax, parking and entry charges applicable on the day of quotation.
Child below 3 years is complimentary without an extra bed, sharing the same meal plan in the parent's room.
Maximum 1 extra bed can be accommodated in each room.
Extra adult provided with a mattress in the hotel room.
5% GST (Goods and Services Tax).
Airfare or train fare is not included in the package cost.
Expenses of personal nature such as tips, phone calls, fax, internet, games, sauna, steam, Jacuzzi, laundry, extra vehicle hire, bar, room heaters, discotheque, or any other services not specifically mentioned.
Charges for pony/horse rides, boat rides, safaris, rafting, skiing/skating, cable car/ropeway rides, etc.
Extra food or beverages ordered or taken in the hotel restaurant or room, except for buffet meal plans.
Entrance fees at any monument and guide charges, where applicable.
Additional sightseeing tours and excursions (major sightseeing will be covered once during the itinerary).
Vehicle usage beyond parking points and last possible points, subject to road and government conditions.
Any services not specifically mentioned in the "Package Cost Includes" section.
The suggested hotels are for reference only. If you prefer any other hotel or resort of your choice, please email us, and we can provide a quotation accordingly.
Vehicle options available for this itinerary:
2 persons (including child): Non A/C - Etios/Indigo/Swift Dzire.
4 persons (including child): Non A/C - Tavera.
6 persons (including child): Non A/C - Innova/Zylo.
Above 7 persons (including child): Non A/C Tempo Traveller 12 Seater, subject to availability at the time of booking.
It is recommended to book the vehicle according to the number of passengers, including children, to ensure a comfortable journey throughout the itinerary.
Payment Policy and Cancellation:
- Advance Tour Cost: 15% of Tour Package Cost Additional costs for Rail and Air Tickets are to be paid separately.
- The remaining balance amount is to be paid before 20 days of the tour departure.
- Cancellation requests must be made in writing.
- Cancellation charges per ticket:
- If canceled on or before 60 days of tour departure: Rs. 5,000/- will be charged.
- If canceled before 30 days of tour departure: Rs. 10,000/- will be charged.
- If canceled before 20 days of tour departure: 75% of the total amount will be charged.
- If canceled within 10 days of departure: No refund will be given under any circumstances.
- Refunds will be paid via Cheque / NEFT / RTGS only.
- If the tour is canceled or cannot be operated due to circumstances such as Natural Calamity or Sudden Epidemic Breakout, the amount will not be refunded.
- A Credit Note will be issued for the same amount with a validity of 1 year.
- Please note that the above information is specific to the mentioned tour package and cancellation policy.
- It is always advisable to refer to the terms and conditions provided by the tour operator or agency for accurate and up-to-date information regarding payment and cancellation policies.